Wire Feeding Nozzle Unit
This unit supplies a predetermined length of filler material wire to the braze joint. The wire is fed by motor from the Wire Feeding Unit. The Wire Feeding Nozzle advances/retracts via pneumatic cylinder and feeds the wire to the joint. The number of nozzles supplied to the joint depend on the joint size and the number of joints being brazed in one cycle.
This unit adds another level of process control to the wire feeding process. It is equipped with a sensor system. If the wire does not melt when supplied, the unit suspends feeding until brazing temperature is reached. Heating cycle time is extended until the predetermined amount of wire is fed and the nozzle position sensor returns home.
- When the wire does not melt, the reaction force causes the nozzle to retreat.
- Supply drive is stopped by sensor detection.
- Since the tip of the brazing material is in contact with the part, when the melting temperature is reached, the reaction force is eliminated.
- Wire feeding supply resumes using sensor detection.
- Upon completion of the wire feeding cycle, the unit returns to standby position.
No specification available for this product
No catalog available for this product